FM3: The High-End Line 2½ way floor stand speaker
Freddy Mercury would sing “It’s a Kind of Magic” if he could here this speaker. With the FM3 we take the LC2 to a complete new level, by doubling the amount of the 7” bass/mid drivers and mounting a 10” woofer on the side of the cabinet.
This speaker is so powerful that you will be able to use this in very large rooms, but with every sound details from the LC2. The 10” woofer only plays frequencies below 75Hz. This really add both the very deep sound, but also the feeling of the very low frequencies. Together with the two 7” drivers, a tremendous deep, accurate and tight bass will be there when you need it. You really can hear the drumhead vibrating. The mid and tweeter gives a smooth and yet very detailed sound, without any annoying sharp edges.
You can even hear the tone of strings just hitting the frets of the guitar neck, or when the hammer hits the pins on a piano. The FM3 is so detailed that even the smallest flaw where either it’s from recording or other, YOU WILL HEAR IT. The precise sound image gives the experience to actually be in the same room or concert as the playing artist. it’s still smooth and detailed when playing at low volume.
(Højttalere sælges i sæt)
- 2½ way ported floor stand speaker
- 30mm Soft Dome tweeter
- 2 pcs. 7” Paper Bas/mid
- 10” side mounted woofer
- 6dB Balanced crossover to make the sound as smooth and real as possible. (Crossover freq. 1500hZ)
- 6dB Balanced crossover for the 10” woofer (Crossover freq. 75Hz)
- Dimension in mm: (H x D x W) 1050 x 310 x 210
- Impedance: 4Ω (±1.5 from 75Hz to 25.000Hz)
- Freq. response: 20Hz to 25.000Hz
- Recommended Room size: above 25m²